We have some data validation limits on what can and can't be saved in an effort to make the time tracking as accurate as possible.
Things you CAN do:
- Set a fasting start time in the past
- Set a fasting TARGET end time (what you see on the main fasting screen) in the future
- Save a fasting end time as the current time or prior
Things you CANNOT do:
- Set a fasting start time in the future
- Manually add a completed fast with an end time in the future
- Have a fasting start time come after a fasting end time (this would produce a negative fast length)
- Have a fasting end time come before a fasting start time (this would produce a negative fast length)
We hope this helps clear up any confusion!