- Regardless of which app you are in, you will start by tapping on the “Circles” bottom tab bar icon.
- Now you are on the Circles homepage. To create a new Circle, simply tap the “Create a Circle” button.
- You should now be in the Circle creation screen. Here, you will want to set a custom photo, name, description, and whether you want your Circle to be discoverable by others in the app (Public) or invite-only (Private). If you are creating a Public Circle, keep in mind that your name should contain keywords that help other users find it when searching.
- Once all of your Circle fields are complete, hit Save.
- Once you’ve saved your new Circle, you’ll be taken to the discussion section. This will initially be empty. If you’d like to invite people directly to your new Circle (required for Private Circles), you’ll want to tap on the member count section of the screen.
- You should now be in your member listing area. In LIFE Extend this will also be your daily leaderboard for LIFE Points. Here, you can invite new members, edit your Circle name, description, or photo, and remove members if you wish.
You're all set, enjoy!